So Good to See You!
Hi! I’m Marina and welcome to Travel Eat Blog; a space soon to be filled with travel tips, my experiences and my favorite recipes from around the world! I am so glad you found me!
I grew up in the south of Russia and I havn’t been outside of the country until I left my hometown to go on an adventure of a lifetime. I won a language and leadership competition at the age of 15 and went to study abroad for a year. After spending a year in the United States my life has never been the same! During my time abroad, on my very first international trip, I discovered a new sense of independence, experienced new culture, and saw how big the world is. That’s when I knew I had to discover the world for myself.
Since then I have learned new languages and cultures in three different countries and visited many more. While finishing college in the United States, I spent 6 months in Barcelona. That experience once again showed me my passion. I then understood that I want to study Intercultural Communications. I am still working on that goal, though!
Not so long ago I graduated college with a bachelors in Public Relations and Spanish and I am ready to continue growing and travelling the world! I am always planning and preparing for my next trip and documenting my every step with my new camera.
Fun facts about me:
- On my blog you will find stories of my travels, my adventures and things I generally find interesting (so many).
- I love photography and videography ( I have been a president of a university film club for 3 years).
- I like to create and work in a group with passionate and fun people.
- My bachelor thesis was on Nutella.
- I am a night owl and I love to sleep!! I also like good coffee, but who doesn’t?
- I hated coffee until I went to college.
- Another thing I love: seeing my plans come to life.
- Something I believe in: we are here to do good and to grow as much as we can.
- Something I don’t believe in: Travel is too expensive.
- My all-time favorite: the beautiful architecture and people of Spain.
Are you in? Then check out some of my newest posts on travel, culture, food and lifestyle!
Would you like to connect? Email me at email@example.com