So Good to See You!
Hi! I’m Marina and welcome to Travel Eat Blog; a space soon to be filled with travel tips, my experiences and my favorite recipes from around the world! I am so glad you found me!
I grew up in the south of Russia and I haven’t traveled outside of the country until I went an a study abroad trip at the age of 15. I won a language and leadership competition and went on my first adventure to the United States! After spending a year in the US, my life has never been the same! During my time abroad, on my very first international trip, I discovered a new sense of independence, experienced a new culture, and saw how big the world is. That’s when I knew I had to discover the world for myself.
Since then I have learned new languages and cultures in three different countries and visited many more. I went to college in the United States and spent 6 months in Barcelona. That experience once again showed me my passion: Intercultural Communications. (and I am still working on that goal!) I want to connect and work with people from different backgrounds. I believe that by coming together and uniting our differences is how we can produce the best results!
Not so long ago I graduated college with a bachelors in Public Relations and Spanish and I am ready to continue growing and travelling the world! Trust me, I am always planning and preparing for my next trip! (and documenting my every step with my camera)
Fun facts about me:
- On my blog you will find stories of my travels, travel tips and things I generally find interesting (soo many).
- My goal is to encourage people to go abroad: it broadens your horizons and makes you more open to new things.
- I love photography and video production.
- My bachelor thesis was on Nutella.
- I am a night owl and I love to sleep!! I also like good coffee, but who doesn’t?
- I hated coffee until I went to college.
- Another thing I love: seeing my huge plans come to life in front of me.
- Something I believe in: we are here to do good and to grow as much as we can.
- Something I don’t believe in: travel is too expensive.
- My all-time favorite: the beautiful architecture and people of Spain.
Would you like to connect? Contact me here!