So Good to See You!
Hi! I’m Marina and welcome to Travel Eat Blog; a space filled with travel tips, my experiences and my favorite recipes from around the world! I am so glad you found me!
A little about me: I grew up in the south of Russia and I haven’t traveled outside of the country until I went on a study abroad trip at the age of 15. I won a language and leadership competition and went on my first adventure to the United States! After spending a year in the US, my life has never been the same! During my time abroad, on my very first international trip, I discovered a new sense of independence, experienced a new culture, and saw how big the world is. That’s when I knew I had to discover the world for myself.
Since then I have learned new languages and cultures living in three different countries and visited many more. I went to college in the United States and spent 6 months in Barcelona. That experience once again showed me my passion: Intercultural Communications. (and I am still working on that goal!) I want to connect and work with people from different backgrounds. I believe that by coming together and uniting our differences is how we can thrive and grow as individuals and society as a whole.
Not so long ago I graduated college with a bachelor’s in Public Relations and Spanish and I am ready to continue growing and traveling the world! Trust me, I am always planning and preparing for my next trip (and documenting my every step with my camera).
I hope you join me for a ride and explore the world with me! You should start by reading my study abroad story and following me on social media! (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Email – I am there!)
Fun facts about me:
- On my blog, you will find stories of my travels, travel tips and things I generally find interesting (soo many).
- My goal is to encourage people to go abroad: it broadens your horizons and makes you more open to new things.
- I love photography and video production.
- My bachelor thesis was on Nutella.
- I am a night owl and I love to sleep!! I also like good coffee, but who doesn’t?
- I hated coffee until I went to college.
- Another thing I love: seeing my huge plans come to life in front of me.
- Something I believe in: we are here to do good and to grow as much as we can.
- Something I don’t believe in: travel is too expensive.
- My all-time favorite: the beautiful architecture and people of Spain.
Are you in? Then check out some of my newest posts on travel, culture, and lifestyle!
Would you like to connect? Contact me here!