Welcome, summer! Are you ready for your most adventurous, fun summer? Here are summer bucket list ideas for you to accomplish this year!
Summer Bucket List Ideas 2018
- Have a big backyard party. Invite all your friends, have drinks and food for everyone.
- Visit a place you have never been before. Use this travel bucket list for some ideas.
- Have a breakfast with friends or a breakfast date with your significant other.
- Spend the day outdoors, hiking a local trail and hammocking.
- Read a new book. I am planning to read this one this summer.
- Have a bonfire – and don’t forget s’mores!
- Go out on a river and kayak/canoe or just go swimming.
- Go on a bike ride around the city.
- Fly a kite on the beach with your friends.
- Go to an outdoor concert.
- Go to a water park.
- Watch fireworks on 4th of July.
- Have a picnic while watching a sunset.
- Go on a road trip with friends or family.
- Volunteer somewhere. Find a cause that you are passionate about and contribute to it.
- Go to a museum. Art, history or science – learn something new.
- Eat a watermelon and all the other fruit you can find.
- Go to a farmer’s market.
- Explore a new restaurant in your city.
- Spend time with a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while.
- Find a swimsuit that you love.
- Watch a drive-in movie – have you ever been to one?
- Start learning a new language.
- Engage in a new culture at a street festival – try new food, meet new people, and engage in life that’s different than our own!
- Make your own summer bucket list!
The best part about a bucket list is that it should be your own. I’ve given you a few ideas of things to do this summer. Pick and choose from this list of summer bucket list ideas and create one that will be perfect for you. I hope this summer is the best of your life!
Tell me: What are your plans for this summer? Tell me your bucket list additions below!