Hope you enjoyed my travel blog! My goal is to help people who are not used travelling make the first steps outside of the comfort zone! Through Travel Eat Blog, I share my experience of how a 15-year-old me went for a full year abroad to how a 20-something year old me have been living abroad and travelling the world! Here is why you should work with me!
I partner with brands and businesses to inspire travel and the pursuit of your dreams and goals. If you are dedicated to helping people travel more, in the U.S. or internationally, I’d love to work with you! Let’s help people travel together!
How Can We Work Together
Through blog, photography and social media, I create visually beautiful and engaging content that your customers will connect with. I would love to discuss how I can help you reach your travel marketing goals.
If you represent a brand, a business, travel destination, or looking for an artist collaboration please email me with the subject line “Collaboration” at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaboration Opportunities Include:
- Blog Content Creation (I write, photograph and design about travel and lifestyle)
- Product reviews ( I will post an honest opinion about a product and travel destination to help my readers make an educated purchase decision)
- Giveaways (I am always looking for new ideas for giveaways for my blog and social media pages)
- Product Photography
- Social Media Marketing (yes, I am on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook!)
- Consulting (marketing is my 9-5 job and hobby! I can always talk marketing)
- Copy-writing and editing
If you are looking for a guest blogger for your blog or website, I can write about travel for hours, so I am your gal!
Want to collaborate? Email me at email@example.com or see Contact Me page!