There’s something about fall that makes it my favorite: warm sweaters, tea and campfires.. I am here to help you make this fall the most memorable and exciting! Here is my fall bucket list activities that I will try to accomplish this fall and so should you!
This fall I want to encourage you to catch up with all of the things you wanted to accomplish this year, as it’s not too late! If you wanted to eat healthier or start reading more, now is the perfect time to start over! You can still meet your goals! Every year I make a promise to exercise more and this fall I started to count my steps again and try to meet my target every day.
My Fall Bucket List
1. First of all, think of what’s the most important to you and how you want to make your quality of life better. Focus on that goal and try to accomplish it by the end of the season!
2. Now that the serious stuff is over, enjoy this beautiful season, go to a pumpkin patch, take pictures in the field of pumpkins, and get one to take home with you
So Many Events, Pick and Choose or Go to All of Them!
3. Celebrate the Day Of The Dead – it’s a really cool cultural experience, you should dress up for it, too!
4. Attend Oktoberfest
5. Go to a Fall fair
6. Visit a haunted house
7. Participate (and win) in a costume contest
8. Organize a Halloween party
9. Wear a Halloween costume you wanted to for years
10. Go on a hayride
11. Visit a corn maze
12. Host a bonfire with s’mores and invite all of your friends
13. Hand out candy to trick-and-treaters
14. Carve a pumpkin
15. Roast pumpkin seeds
16. Make pumpkin pies, cookies, and breads! (I already had pumpkin popcorn and pumpkin white Russian)
Work on Self-Improvement
17. Run (or walk) more regularly this fall, this weather is perfect for being outdoors! Enjoy the sound of leaves underneath your shoes.
18. Visit a place you have never been before – that’s a must for any season
19. Visit a farmers’ market and buy fresh apples, sweet potatoes and jam from your local farmers – next time you’ll have local produce is in the spring
20. Go hiking in a forest or a state park
21. Even better, go camping for a weekend or a full week!
22. Finish a book you said you would read in your Summer Bucket List
23. Learn to cook a new soup, stew, or chili recipe
24. Go shopping and get yourself a new sweater or boots
25. Have a photo shoot in the falling leaves
26. Make your home smell like autumn with a Mulled Cider candle
Watch All The Best Movies!
27. Host a scary movie marathon (I do that any season)
28. Watch “The Addams Family”
29. Watch Rocky Horror Picture Show in a theater near you and bring someone who hasn’t seen it yet
30. Watch the Nightmare before Christmas
31. Take the wishbone from the turkey and make a wish
32. Learn the Real History of American Thanksgiving
33. Give thanks to important people in your life!
This is my Fall bucket list for this year! I’ve given you a few ideas of things to do, feel free to pick and choose from this list of fall bucket list ideas and create one that will be perfect for you! Or, download my fall bucket checklist and use it to make your Fall season more fun!
Tell me: What would you add to this fall bucket list?